Monday 18 January 2010

Today Today Today…


Today, I felt very urged to place a message about this, I actually wrote a message about this on new years day. But I felt God did not wish for me to post it. So I haven’t but I have instead wrote a new one, which I have been led to by The Holy Spirit. So I know this will help someone.


In my past I have often thought that I would live till I have 70 odd years old, My theory of this was “God won’t kill me until I have served my purpose”, True as that may be. I was not saying that in the Truth of God’s Character. Instead I was saying that in a boastful nature, Holding pride in me while saying it.


The reason why I am sharing this, Is because often we perceive that we are going to remain on the earth for a long time. That “things” can be done tomorrow, that we can “amend” things tomorrow. We as humans we do not know what tomorrow holds. Only God Knows what tomorrow holds. For we are before God. We do not know when the Lord will come. In this, we do not know what tomorrow holds. So today is the day to prepare before The Lord.


Every new day we have, is a Blessing. A Blessing not to be spent selfishly, But to be spent preparing for Jesus Christ’s Return, For He Will Return.


Please Read Matthew 24:42-51


We Must be faithful as Jesus Christ describes. Faithful in all moments, That when Our Master Returns, We may not be shocked by His Return but instead Expectant and Ready. For Today is the Day of Preparation.


James teaches us how to look towards the future.


James 5-13

13Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money."14Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.15Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." 16As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil.17Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.


We must be faithful to Our God, in all we Do and Say. We must be mindful of the Words that Pass out Our Mouth. For our words direct a lot of what we do. Our words can lead a person down a dark path, Or be a helping hand.


I Hope and Pray this has been edifying.


May God Bless You All


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment