Monday 18 January 2010

Humbling Yourself Before Jesus Christ

The last few weeks, I have been struggling. I have felt like there has been a inner conflict. Which is correct of me to say because they has been. I have been poorly following The Holy Spirit, Rather I have been following the things I “thought” I knew. Thinking to myself, that I was “okay”. This is wrong now and will be wrong tomorrow.

I Thank God for Speaking to me. For answering my prayers. Showing me the errors of my ways and the mentality I had adopted from Pride. I shall go into depth in Hopes that through this message you may become more aware of the Traps Pride uses.

God revealed to me in Prayer what was troubling me. He exposed the barrier that I was attempting to place between me and Him. Though my intention was never to try create a barrier between me and Him, But in my conflict this is what I was attempting

to do.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

Read Whole Chapter of Romans 8 Here

I found the above scripture to be true. Please read the entire Chapter It is a great spiritual Asset to have the Word of God available to us. We are Truly Blessed in This.

God never leaves you, God wants to shine in your dark moments. Call onto Him with all your heart and He will respond. It was not until I let Go of my pride ( though at the moment I did not perceive it as pride ). That I was able to fully reach out to God with my Heart and Spirit.

Prior to this, I was continue with my Spiritual Life as usual, For I knew God had not left me, Rather I knew the conflict was within myself. I could not pin point it. I prayed on it but I still had Pride in my heart. I continued to read scripture on it, I read although I did not understand. Pride had blinded me. Pride further prevented me from seeking guidance from my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. ALL of this was by my own will . None of this was actions I was incapable of walking away from, But Rather Choices I walked into. I further realise how Foolish I am, to ever think that I had wisdom.

Foolish am I, in all the moments that I am not standing in Jesus Christ’s Name.

It was not until, I kneeled before God in Prayer. I gave up my pride, I admitted my weaknesses and I humbly asked God to Break the Shackles off of me that where causing me conflict, to remove any unholy spirit that was dwelling within me, To cover me and cleanse me with the Blood of Jesus Christ. IT was only then, that God revealed to me exactly what had been happening in my Life. Why I had felt that conflict, Why I felt so spiritual conflicted.

Proverbs 16:18-19

18 Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.

19 Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed
than to share plunder with the proud.

This conflict was between My Spirit and My Mind.

Though My Mind appeared to be speaking louder, The Words of Wisdom, where coming from My Spirit to which relies and is Led By The Holy Spirit.

We are Forever Dependent on God, I was foolish in my actions and thoughts to think I was “okay”. I was many things in the decisions I made. I was blinded by pride. I turned to the Word of God but understanding was not with me, For I disallowed myself to rely on God.

I did not consciously decide this, but rather unconsciously did through my actions. Always seek God in all you Do. He who created the Great Miracle and Act in Our Salvation. Has Promised if We Seek Him, We Shall Find Him. For He is always with Us. We will never understand His Love, Mercy, Glory and Justice.

I Pray For Myself and You May Keep A Humble Heart That Seeks Him in ALL You Do, So He May Bless You In So Many Ways.

I Hope This Message Is A Blessing To You, May God Bless You and Carry You In All You Do, For God Almighty, Who We Have Privilege In Calling Him Father Is A Faithful God Who Is Made Strong In All Our Weakness. Praise Be To Jesus Christ Who Reigns Above All And Praise Be To Our Almighty Father and Praise Be To The Holy Spirit Who Constantly Leads Us. Praise Be To God

Much Love In Jesus Christ Our Saviour

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment