Monday 18 January 2010

Outpour

Views on Relationships


Okay, I’m speaking very freely about a few things I have seen, that have somewhat saddened me, how people feel the need to do certain things in a relationship or to gain someone’s attention. From that alone you can probably see where this is going but it is something probably a lot of us see often, or have been in similar positions before.

I shall begin, I’ll give a round-a-about story of what has triggered this. In my life I tend to have more female friends than male friends, which is surprising considering how terribly shy I have been in the past around girls. Quite a few girls has blessed me and shared there inner most thoughts and emotions for which I am grateful. There is one theme that seems prominent, in a lot of girls and this stands for guys aswel.

When people see someone or realise someone they like, There is a huge amount of effort that goes into trying to “please” or gain “acceptance” from this person. I’ve seen this a number of times, I have done it myself and most of my friends have also done this. It’s interesting, because when you are so focused on trying to get someone else’s approval, you forget to seek your own approval. This is the first problem, The next is when you are so focused on another person you are not focussing on God.

These are two fundamental issues with this way of thinking/acting. I see a bucket load of people, trying to get the approval and often trying to “appeal” to someone desires, to try to get them into a position of “wanting” them. I say “wanting” not necessarily in a physical sense but in the emotional sense to.

"Why Paint a Picture of Who You Think the Other Person is Looking For, As Opposed To Revealing The Beautiful Picture That Is You In Jesus Christ"

Aside from the moral aspects of manipulating another persons desires. We have to realise, this will not find you any kind of solid fulfilment. If you appear false, what kind of basis is that to start a relationship ?. If you are not looking for a relationship and are looking for means to satisfy yourself, Then ask yourself

“How long will this cycle repeat until you are satisfied ?”

Surely if we as humans could be satisfied by such physical interaction, the people who live by these practises would be spreading so much love around the world. Fact of the matter is, people who jump from person to person, looking to satisfy themselves, Generally have a big void to fill within themselves. A void that can only be filled with Love. Love that can ONLY Come From Our Saviour Jesus Christ.

We all need to learn to seek Love in Jesus Christ.

Why Turn To Another Man/Woman For Confidence… Jesus Christ is Available To You and Ultimately More Satisfying than Any Person Could EVER BE.

Why Turn To A Substance For Satisfaction Or Freedom From Your Burdens ? … Jesus Christ is Available To You, His Love Will Lift Your Burdens From You and Breaks The Chains That Bind You. ALLOW Yourself To BECOME Free In Jesus Christ Holy Name !!

I will forever be unveiling who Blessed we are to have the opportunity to be in a relationship with Jesus Christ, If You are not in a relationship With Jesus Christ. Allow yourself to release your insecurities and fears.

He who loved us, enough to Give us salvation, Loved us enough to suffer on behalf of mine and your sins, Loved us enough to Guide us on our Day to Day lives through Relationship With Him, Loved us enough to be a CONSTANT answer to us. Blessed are those who have accepted into Relationship With Jesus Christ, Blessings are awaiting those who haven’t should they decide to step into relationship with Jesus Christ. We are ALL Sinners, Through accepting Jesus Christ, We are not only Accepting this as Fact but accepting Jesus Christ into Our Lives. That He may guide us and make us into the kind of person He like us to be. If you have a desire to be free of your sins and your burdens. That you may have eternal Life In Jesus Christ. That You may be Set Free and Find Your True Self in Jesus Christ. God Loved You So Much, Jesus Christ Loved You So Much.

John 3:16 (NIV)


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

If This is Your Desire Please Pray The Prayer Below with a sincere heart.

"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be."

Romans 6:23 (NIV)


"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Truly Blessed are we who walk in Relationship With Jesus Christ. May You Find Happiness In Your Relationship With Him, For Things of World Will Perish. The Love Of Our God Will Never Perish. May You Find A Lovely Church and Truly Be Blessed In Your Relationship With Jesus Christ, Seek Him in All You Do. His Word ( The Bible ) Is Available to You as a Constant Truth.

I Thank You For Reading This, May This Message Be A True Blessing To You.

In The Name Of Jesus Christ, May God Truly Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment